Thank you for considering our office for professional services.
Dr. Zaydon is a cosmetic and plastic reconstructive surgeon, who has been practicing in Miami, Florida for the past 25 years. He is Board Certified with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is an active member of the Aesthetic Society of Plastic & Reconstructive surgeons. He is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners.. He is an active member in the Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons and serves on their advisory board.
Dr. Zaydon’s credentials include:
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA;
- Internship at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA;
- Residency at Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ;
- Senior Resident at Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ;
- Resident in Plastic Surgery at Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA;
- Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery at Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Zaydon holds medical licenses in the states of Florida and Louisiana.
Dr. Zaydon is Chief of Plastic Surgery at Mercy Hospital, Miami, FL. He is the former President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is a past Vice-Chairman at Miami Heart Institute, Miami, FL and Former Associate Chairman at St. Francis Hospital, Miami, FL.
He presently serves on various committees at Baptist Hospital and its affiliates. He is a voluntary instructor at the University of Miami School of Medicine and former Clinical Instructor at Louisiana State University.
Dr. Zaydon would be pleased to assist your office in performing evaluations, preparing reports and serving as an expert witness regarding medical issues related to legal cases. He evaluates cases for both plaintiff and defense cases.
He has a reputation of being an ethical, competent, prepared, and analytical expert witness, as well as being highly articulate and persuasive at both depositions and court appearances.
Dr. Zaydon has special interest and expertise in the following areas:
- Burns: Chemical, Mechanical, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd – catastrophic burn patients
- Fractures: Facial, Nasal
- Dogbites: Repairs to face, ears, lower extremities
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy tuck)
- Bilateral breast reduction/lift
- Bodylift (after massive weight loss)
- Thighlift (after massive weight loss)
- Facelift (neck lift/facial rejuvenation)
- Blepharoplasty/Browplasty: upper and lower lids
- Rhinoplasty; nasal fractures
Injuries (work/accident related):
- Bicycle accidents
- Burn wounds
- Car accidents
- Crime Victim Compensation
- Cruise ship accidents
- Motorcycle accident
- Nasal fractures
- Facial Fractures
- Open wounds
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premise liability
- Ruptured deflated/displaced breast/gluteal/facial implants
- Skin Ulcers
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accidents
Dr. Thomas Zaydon is available at (305) 856-3030 or e-mail Drzaydon@drzaydon.com