2017 has been a busy year for the Plastic Surgery Institute of Miami. To summarize, it has been a year of helping: We have helped many patients improve their appearance and subsequently confidence. We have helped injured employees get back to their Maximum Medical Improvement and back to work. And last of all, we have helped educate the online world about plastic surgery via our plastic surgery blog!
Now that we’re at the end of 2017, it’s a good time to, pause, take a moment, and revisit all of these great blog posts. In order to make it more manageable, we have organized them thematically:
Blog posts about being a Plastic Surgery Expert Witness
Perhaps it’s clear from how often we write about this topic: we are VERY passionate about the role and importance of plastic surgery expert witnesses. There are some great topics here, including the importance of qualifications, experience, and ethics when performing this role:
- 3 Things that make a Good Plastic Surgery Expert Witness
- 3 Questions you should ask before choosing your next Plastic Surgery Expert Witness
- Where can I find a good Plastic Surgery Expert Witness?
- Plastic Surgery Expert Witness – The Importance of Ethics
- What is the role of a Plastic Surgery Expert Witness
- Thomas Zaydon, M.D. – Florida’s Experienced Plastic Surgeon Expert Witness
- Unrecognized Injuries in a Plastic Surgery Medical Legal Practice
Blog posts about Workers’ Compensation and Plastic Surgery
We are also very passionate about helping injured workers get back to their pre-injury condition. When people think of work related injuries, they don’t usually associate it with plastic surgery. However, certain accidents can leave very visible scars. According to Workers’ Compensation laws, if an injury is work related, the employee is entitled to medical treatment to return them to their pre-injury condition, or at least Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI). Read our posts about this below:
- Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference in Orlando, 2017
- Early Treatment of Facial Injuries
- What is an Expert Medical Advisor?
- Workers’ Compensation Plastic Surgeon – 3 Ways a Plastic Surgeon can help in the Work Comp Arena
- Workers’ Compensation Plastic Surgeon Miami – 4 Tips from Dr. Zaydon
- Workers’ Compensation Plastic Surgery – Does Workers Compensation cover Plastic Surgery?
Blog posts about Scar Reduction
Closely related to workers’ compensation cases is scar reduction. However, not all scars are work related, which is why this is a separate category:
- What Attorneys need to know about Scars
- Dr. Zaydon and Dr. Fahim perform Abdominal Procedure
- PRP for Scars – Can Platelet Rich Plasma heal Scars?
- Plastic Surgeon for Scars Miami – what is Scar Revision?
- Plastic Surgery for Scars Miami
Blog posts about Cosmetic Surgery
We also believe in helping people become the best version of themselves and subsequently boosting their confidence. As such, we have also written about cosmetic surgery:
We hope you all enjoyed reading our articles and we look forward to bringing you more interesting content about plastic surgery in 2018!