Expert witness plastic surgeon – Dr. Zaydon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Plastic Surgery Institute founder, Dr. Thomas J. Zaydon, M.D. F.A.C.S, has been rendering professional expert witness and plastic surgery services in the Miami, Florida area for over twenty years.
Dr. Zaydon earned his medical degree from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Graduating with special honors, he also served as Chief Resident in plastic surgery at the Louisiana State University.
He is a noted author of numerous articles and chapters on various aspects of plastic surgery. Currently, Dr. Zaydon is chief of plastic surgery at Mercy Hospital in Miami, Florida.
Expert witness plastic surgeon, Dr. Zaydon, holds the following certifications and positions:
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Surgery
- Member – American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow – American College of Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Florida Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon; President Elect
- Greater Miami Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery; Former President
- American College of International Physicians
- Medical Degree – Drexel Medical College
- Graduate Surgery Resident – Eastern Virginia State University
- Chief Resident Plastic Surgery – Louisiana State University
Expert witness plastic surgeon Dr. Zaydon serves as a medical expert witness on liability cases around the country. He has reviewed many cases and served as an expert witness for both the plaintiff and defense. He is sought as a plastic surgery expert witness because of his vast experience, knowledge, judgment and fairness. Contact Dr. Zaydon.